Here is the feedback I received last week.
- “Add Another Contact” under emergency contacts and the “Save” button need to be smaller
- There should be a “Submit” button for each section
- Is the rule necessary under certain headings for the content of each section? If so, color is something to think about
- Work on typography and contrast
- Point size in text of mainNav could be slightly larger and centered
- Sizing of input boxes should have consistency (use smaller boxes as guide for larger boxes)
- Consider a drop shadow or some other type of depth for the “You are here” state in the mainNav
- Content in each section should be color coded so that it related to the color of the button in the mainNav
I also need to conduct my first usability test, which will be a quick, mini test to determine which color scheme people prefer out of the few mock-ups I designed. Of course, there is the possibility that none of them are well received, but hopefully that won’t happen!
That is plenty to keep me busy!!